1. iphones in China
2. Margaret Thatcher
3. English holiday makers
4. UK population
5. German population
6. WestHam Stadium
7. Smell of cut grass
8. A pint glass
9. Englishman sailed
10. Men in China
1. iphones are to go on sale in China later on in the year. China has more than 600 million phone accounts and the deal with the iphones has been long awaited.
2. Margaret Thatcher suffered one Parliamentary defeat as Prime Minister. She attempted to deregulate Sunday Trading and this led to her defeat.
3. English holidaymakers drink an average 8 alcoholic beverages a day. This is the BBC wesite don't forget.
4. UK population grew more in 2008 than anytime since 1962. Population grew by 408,000 in 2008.
5. German population is shrinking. The UK population is to increase from 61 million to 77 million. Germany are to increase to 71 million.
6. West Ham Stadium is called Boleyn Ground not Upton Park. I never knew that!
7. The smell of cut grass makes people happy. Research has shown that if you are feeling stressed then cut the grass. A chemical is released which is meant to make you feel relaxed and happy.
8. A glass pint last on average 3 months. Time is being called on the traditional beer glass as the Home Office calls in experts to develop a safer pint pot.
9. An Englishman sailed to the "New World" only 2 years after the first European thought to have landed in Newfoundland. King's letter reveals epic voyage.
10. Men in China cannot marry until aged 22. Bottom of the page with other ages for other things.