Friday, May 22, 2009

Fucking Rude

I have applied for 184 jobs since February this year.

I contacted a company today to see if I had made it through to the short list for an interview.

The company informed me that because I hadn't heard I hadn't been successful. What gives them the right to dismiss me before they have even met me. They could have ignored the best person for the job.

Not only that, the job I had before I was covering maternity. The woman who was on maternity leave decided not to come back, so nw my job has been advertised internally. I loved the job and the people I worked with.

Out of all the jobs I have applied for I have heard from 20 max. I think there should be some sort of communication.

It is down right fucking rude when you don't get a reply. And yes I have reapplied for my old job and as the rest I have not heard a word.

I was told that you should always reply even if the outcome is bad, but for fuck sake. I am a human being and I have fucking feelings.

No comments: