Monday, November 24, 2008

Bloody Womens Lib

What a load of bollocks

I could be doing something constructive at home, cooking dinner, looking after the kids and making sure the house is tidy instead of sitting at a desk tearing my hair out.

I have spoken to a lot of women recently and quite a few agree with me.

I love to have a proper meal cooked ready for when the other half comes home from work, the kids to be bathed and ready for bed instead of rushing around like a blue arsed fly Monday to Friday. By the weekend I am too tired to do anything and become really ratty.

The stupid tarts that work up in London who think that women out working is the best thing in the world need their heads examined. Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sooner I can retire or the law changes back to women staying at home the better.

No comments: