Wednesday, December 3, 2008

These people need to be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just read this article and have had to pick my jaw up off the floor

Woman not worked for 28 years.

Firstly, what blind man did she blackmail to fuck her, to give her 3 kids?
Secondly, she must be a mega fat bitch because she hasn't moved off her arse in 28 years to find a job and provide for her family.

I am a full time mother of an 8 year old child. I didn't do well at school and regret not studying hard, but I have done everything possible for my daughter and myself to have a decent life.

I might not have had great jobs, but I have always made sure my child never goes without.

This woman says that she doesn't want to take money from tax payers, so if someone will GIVE her a job she would work. What is wrong with her getting off her fucking arse and looking for a job, instead of waiting for someone to give her a job.

Being a single mum and having to pay her my hard earned cash for her to sit on her arse makes my blood boil. I honestly think people like her who cannot be bothered to get a job should be put against a wall and shot. The money I pay for the lazy fuckers could buy my daughter more food or clothes for the winter.

Her daughter who says she has to write a CV up first (like it is hard work) then says she goes to the shops for her mum or out with her mates who have kids as well.

How about spend one night when the kid is asleep writing out a CV (it isn't as if it will take long, went to school, left school, had kid) then when she is at the shops for he mum, how about handing out CV?

Or how about this for a laugh, go to McDonalds, you don't need a CV for that job. Just a personality, hang on, that might be a tricky one too.

I would give anything to be able to take my daughter to school, pick her up from school and spend every day with her in the holidays, but because I am an adult with responsibilities, I work. I have to rely on someone else to look after my daughter, just so I can make sure she never goes without.

So Elizabeth and family, why don't you stop wasting tax payers money, stop feeling sorry for yourselves and actually start to make a difference and get off your lazy, fat, ugly council scum arses and get a fucking job.

No comments: