Sunday, September 27, 2009

Speed Cameras AGAIN!!!

I am still selling on ebay and thought I would let you know I am still here.

As I had posted before I was questioning why thick people slow down for the speed cameras pointing in the wrong direction.

I have now found out why. I hadn't noticed it before until Friday (been sent home from work ill), driving in the slow lane trying not to pass out I spotted what the problem was.

The council have not removed the road markings. So the speed cameras had pointed in the other direction before, but not anymore.

So this now means that the thick cunts who drive slow thinking that the cameras are pointing in their direction are thicker cunts than I gave them credit for.

Sorry, but these people need to be shot. Problem is they are reproducing!!!!

1 comment:

Barking Spider said...

Labour's plan for a nation of fuckwits proceeds apace!