Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Council Fuck Up

I have been at my new job a while now and as it is the Summer Holidays I thought I would take a couple of days off to spend with the little banshees.

Also I thought I would give the other half a break and do the weekly shop. Whilst driving around the local Tesco car park fighting for a parking space a group of 5 youths on push bikes rode out in front of me.

I wasn't going very fast, but I still went for the brakes at the speed of lightning. Once my heart had returned to its normal heartbeat I proceeded to find a parking space.

I went shopping and loaded up the car. The youths were still hanging around on their bikes driving in and out of parked cars as well as cars in motion.

I reversed out of my parking space and low and behold I almost ran over another of the youths. I swear they were either bored and wanted to be hit by a car for some excitement or had a death wish.

I said to my daughter how silly it was for them to be in the car park not watching where they were going. I also said that they have a youth centre down the road on the corner and then it hit me...

...THE FUCKING COUNCIL HAVE RIPPED IT TO DOWN TO BUILD THE FUCKING LIFE CENTRE ON IT.

No wonder the children have death wishes these days they are bored stupid because the only safe thing they have around here has been taken away from them.

No comments: