Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ecology Centre

Am I imagining things here, or are the Coucil in Sutton absolute wankers?

We have had an Ecology Centre in Carshalton for over 20 years.

However, in the local paper this week it states that the centre is closing its educational doors to the public because the Council need offices. So the council that reckon childrens' education is important is shutting down the only centre that helps the children learn about insects and animals.

Are they fucking insane or just CUNTS!!!!!!!

My parents took me there when I was a child, so did my Primary School and my daughter has been taken there by her school too. What is wrong with teaching children about creepy crawlies? What is wrong with taking the kids on a school trip?

Someone please explain why we can't bomb this fucking council?

No comments: