Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If The Name Fits!!!

I was reading through the wonderful world of blogs last night when I came across this website. This site belongs to Anna Raccoon.

I was reading her blog and to my surprise (jaw hitting the floor), I read about Martin Cullip who has had enough of the shit we are in now and is standing for Parliament. His local newspaper (Sutton Guardian) published an article about all the election candidates in the Sutton and Cheam Constituency.

Everyone received a glowing write up (including John Clarke from the BNP), but to my surprise Martin Cullip's write up was the most spiteful piece of journalism I have ever seen in my life.

Martin Cullip, Libertarian

Plays with Surrey Darts team and helps maintain their Toe The Oche website.

The website cites his hobbies as The Cranberries, AFC Wimbledon and "running across all eight lanes of the M25 at junction eight, dressed only in a basque and a pair of Pretty Polly 15 denier stockings.

I was a little bored last night and wasn't tired so I thought I would try a few family members names on a anagram website

I then thought I would try the name of the journalist that wrote the story about Martin Cullip. Her name is Julia Kennard. What I found, I thought was quite apt for the political shit she had written...

Julia Kennard - ANAL, DIRE JUNK

If the article fits eh Julia.

I do hope Martin has made a noise about the article that was written. Hopefully she gets the sack and has trouble finding another job for the rest of her life.

Never mind Julia, I'm always in need of a housekeeper :-)

No comments: