Monday, January 11, 2010

Dogs and Owners are Shit

I stepped out of my house this morning to go to work to find a nice newly made steaming pile of dog shit on the grass verge by my car door.

This isn't the first time since December this has happened and as someone who likes the occasional cigarette who has been asked to go outside as I am killing everyone who passive smokes (WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT) I would like to put it forward to the government that I think all dogs should be banned.

Dogs are bad for my health as when they bark they hurt my eardrums and could burst the drum and when they come near me I could inhale some loose fur and it could clog the back of my throat and be inhaled into my lungs stopping me from breathing and dying late into my 90's.

So you anti smoking wankers and you anti drinking toss pots think about what you are saying and doing to people who deserve to smoke if they so choose.

BAN ALL DOGS - just because I don't like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: