Sunday, January 4, 2009

Smoking

I have smoked since I was about 15 years old. I have been smoking for 13 years.

I decided on December 31st 2008 that I wasn't enjoying the taste of cigarettes anymore and thought I would try the quitting lark.

So far I have managed 3 days. At the same time I am trying to lose weight so as you can imagine I am all over the place because I want fags and chocolate all the time.

I am doing both of these things cold turkey as I refuse to give the anti smoking wankers money.

At about 6pm tonight after my evening meal, I had a hankering for a cigarette, but being the strong willed person I am trying to be, I went without and managed to put the thought of fags out of my mind.

9pm tonight I was watching the tv, all thoughts of cigarettes out of my mind when all of a sudden an advert for quitting smoking blared out.

If you want to give up smoking try Nicorette Patches

In other words the wankers that tell you smoking and passive smoking will destroy everything on this entire planet are now telling you to waste your hard earned money on a product that has nicotine in them to give up smoking. The same company that tell you nicotine is a drug and you are destroying your life whilst smoking.

To me this seems pretty hypocritical, telling you nicotine kills but at the same time selling you a product that has nicotine in it. What makes the whole situation worse, since 9pm I have had a craving for a cigarette.

If they stop wasting money on the fucking stupid adverts and put more money into finding the cure for cancer or a cure for alzheimers then I would actually think about dishing out my hard earned cash hand over fist to a decent cause, at the moment the cancer "charities" can shove everything I can throw at them up their fucking lying arses.

If the anti smoking nazis want people to give up smoking then take the adverts off the telly and reduce the price of the patches.

Just a thought from someone who wishes they could smoke forever, but really doesn't enjoy the taste anymore.

If I could walk through London dressed as a cigarette to promote smoking I would and I would do it with a fucking huge smile on my face, but I don't think I would get very far. Do you? :-)



No comments: